Fracino Retro 1 Group Lever Dual Fuel
A stylish 1 group lever espresso machine reminiscent of the swinging era of the pulsating 1950s coffee bar. Manufactured entirely in highly polished stainless steel and constructed using the finest quality components, this ‘step back in time’ machine is in tune with modern safety standards and is extremely user friendly. The perfect solution for espresso on the move where power is a challenge.
Price includes ANZ Gas Certification.
- Compact design.
- Top quality 7 litre copper boiler.
- Quality 2700w multiple looped element.
- Pressure controlled by triple pressure switch.
- Brass-bodied, smooth-action lever group.
- Choose to operate with either gas, electricity or both simultaneously.
- Highest powered LPG system in the world.
- Gas fuelled burner equivalent to 1.8kw electrical power rating.
- Fitted with electronic ignition and flame failure device.
- Boiler pressure is controlled by a gas pressure valve with low flame adjustment.
- High groups to allow for large take-away cups.
- Flip down espresso tray fitted to one group.
- Sight control of pilot flame through front of coffee machine.
- Running on Gas with element isolated - only 350w required supplied by 240v or 12v