ECM Synchronika Dual Boiler
The ECM Synchronika Dual Boiler machine distinguishes itself by its fresh design. Two separate boilers, one for brewing espresso and one for steaming milk and hot water, allow the temperatures to be set independently. The visually distinct, powder coated chassis in anthracite at the bottom of the machine in combination with the polished stainless steel housing is eye catching.
- Dual boiler espresso machine.
- Coffee boiler - 750ml insulated.
- Steam and hot water boiler - 2 litre insulated.
- Steam boiler with on/off switch.
- PID display.
- Individual adjustment of the temperature in both boilers.
- Brew timer.
- Boiler and pump pressure gauges.
- Patented ECM E61 brew group.
- Quiet rotary pump.
- Switchable from 2.8 litre water tank to direct water connection.
- Drainage hook-up for residual water is possible.
- In case of water shortage the machine will shut down only after the portion brewed is finished.
- High end "no burn" steam- and hot water wands.
- Two ergonomic ECM portafilters.
- Large drip tray.