Fracino, creator of the world's most powerful espresso coffee machines, presents the Classico. These contemporary, compact, manual fill machines are particularly relevant in venues where space is at a premium or plumbed water is not available. Dynamic and sleek, they are the latest low volume professional/semi-professional coffee machines and are reliable, durable and user friendly.
Suitable for ground coffee or fresh ground espresso pods, the stylish machines are ideal for sites requiring between 50 and 70 coffees daily – revolutionising the espresso experience in offices, hairdressing salons, boutiques, pubs, bars and the home. With the facility to make two drinks and steam milk simultaneously, these unique machines feature a high-powered element and a full sized commercial group, ensuring production of the finest coffee.
- De Luxe model with wooden handle and flick levers.
- Manual fill machine, no plumbing required.
- Make two drinks and steam milk simultaneously.
- Full size, thermosyphonic, brass bodied coffee making group ensuring consistent temperature and smooth extraction.
- Pressure gauge and electronic water control.
- Top quality copper boiler, heated by a multiple looped element.
- Thermosyphonic circulation ensures group kept at constant temperature for perfect coffee making.
- Optional fresh ground espresso pod handle available.
- Automatic water level system with probe, electronic control unit and solenoid valve.
- Audible warning when the tank needs filling.
- Power shut off feature to protect the element should the boiler water level drop.
- Brass bodied group with stainless steel shower plate, solenoid valve and high pressure pump.
- Easy clean, stainless steel steam tubes.
- Group clearance 85 mm.