The retro-styled compact, sleek and dynamic Fracino Cherub is the latest in semi-professional coffee machines which are reliable, durable and user-friendly.
The extremely versatile Cherub is suitable for use with ground coffee or commercial pods, and is ideal for low volume users - revolutionising the espresso experience not only in the home but also in offices, restaurants, cafes, hairdressers, pubs and bars.
With the facility to make two drinks and steam milk simultaneously, these unique machines feature a high-powered element, and a full-sized commercial group ensuring production of the finest coffee. Complementing today's vibrant society and the coffee culture heritage the Cherub is the perfect coffee machine for use in low-medium volume sites, portable applications or the lucky home kitchen.
- High powered 2,000w heating element.
- 2.3 litre copper boiler.
- 3 litre water tank.
- E61 style brass bodied grouphead with 85mm clearance.
- Pressure gauge and electronic water control.
- Stainless steel steam tube.
- Hot water outlet.
- Stainless steel body.
- Elegant sculpted cup shield.
- Suitable for use with both ground coffee and commercial coffee pods.
- Suitable for low volume commercial sites or the home barista.