Fracino Contempo 1 Group Electronic
The Contempo range comprises a series of affordable, luxury espresso coffee machines. The modern interpretation of classic style, the Contempo is a stunning yet timeless focal point in any café, bar, restaurant or office. This powerful product range combines world-class engineering, the latest production methods and state of the art technology.
The standard Contempo Electronic model boasts an all-bright stainless steel finish that shines like polished chrome. The 1 Group has a hot water facility and a steam tube for foaming and heating milk, a large capacity 7 litre boiler, high powered 2850 watt element and is hand built to the highest standards using only the finest stainless steel, copper and brass. The Contempo has four accurately pre-programmed coffee measures and a manual override option.
- Top quality 7 litre copper boiler heated by 2850 watt multiple looped element.
- Pressure controlled by a triple contact pressure switch.
- Automatic water level system with a probe, electronic control unit and solenoid valve.
- The pressure of water and steam separately controlled by brass safety valves.
- High groups to accommodate large and take out cups.
- Hot water and steam are released by rotating the valve handles on the brass valves.
- Brass bodied group with stainless shower plate, solenoid valve and high pressure pump.
- Thermosyphonic circulation ensures constant group temperature.
- Case, waste and cup tray are all made from high grade stainless steel 304.
- Espresso tray for use with the high group feature ensuring a perfect espresso.