Fracino Retro 2 Group Lever Dual Fuel
A stylish 2 group lever espresso machine reminiscent of the swinging era of the pulsating 1950s coffee bar.
Price includes ANZ Gas Certification.
Manufactured entirely in highly polished stainless steel and constructed using the finest quality components, this 'step back in time' machine is in tune with modern safety standards and is extremely user friendly. The perfect solution for espresso on the move where power is a challenge.
- Compact design.
- Large capacity top quality 14 litre copper boiler.
- 10 amp electric heating element upgradeable to 15 amp.
- Pressure controlled by triple pressure switch.
- Brass-bodied, smooth-action lever group.
- Choose either gas, electricity or both.
- Highest powered LPG system in the world provides.
- Gas fuelled burner equivalent to 4kw electrical power rating.
- Fitted with electronic ignition and flame failure device.
- Boiler pressure is controlled by a gas pressure valve with low flame adjustment.
- High groups to allow for large take-away cups with 130mm clearance.
- Sight control of pilot flame through front of coffee machine.