Benefiting from Fracino's extensive research and development programme, world class engineering skills and state of the art production methods, the Romano is a genuine marriage between style and award winning technology.
Boasting all the power, technical qualities and reliability synonymous with Fracino products, in a stunning new look to create the ultimate bar furniture. The Romano elegantly combines classic curves and retro styling with contemporary materials and close attention to detail, ensuring a truly outstanding finish.
- The illuminated back panel can be branded to individual requirements.
- Top quality 14 litre copper boiler.
- 4000w multiple looped heating element.
- Pressure controlled by a triple contact pressure switch.
- Automatic water level system with a probe, electronic control unit and solenoid valve.
- The pressure of water and steam is separately controlled by brass safety valves.
- High groups have a clearance of 120 mm to allow for takeaway cups.
- Solid brass valves for steam and hot water.
- Brass bodied group with stainless shower plate, solenoid valve and high pressure pump.
- Thermosyphonic circulation ensures the group is kept constantly hot for perfect coffee making.
- Case, waste and cup tray are all made from stainless steel.
- Micro processor diagnostics providing statistics on number of coffees through each group.
- Automatic group cleaning cycle features on 2 and 3 group electronic machines.
- Easy clean steam tubes.
- Number of drinks made from each button.
- Cumulative total of drinks made from each button.
- Low level water detection as protection for the element.
- The display can be set to show the name of the coffee bar or restaurant.
- There is a pre-infusion function to create the perfect espresso.
- Water consumption for replacement of water filter.
- Alarm signal for boiler refilling time-out.
- Flow meter alarm.
- Automatic group cleaning cycle.
- Language options: English, Italian, French and German.