The Isomac Pro 6.1 prosumer coffee machine is equipped with an insulated copper boiler for energy saving and increased thermal stability. Twin gauges monitor both pump and boiler pressure to control the correct brewing extraction process. The commercial rotary pump provides the option of direct mains water connection or internal water tank supply.
- Polished stainless steel body (AISI 304)
- Press forged chromed brass groups with valves infusion chamber.
- 1.8 litre copper boiler with transversal heat exchanger.
- 1400w heating element.
- Rotary pump with external pressure adjustment.
- 2.9 litre fresh water reservoir.
- Optional direct water connection.
- Electronic control of water reservoir level.
- Electronic automatic water level.
- Electronic control of the boiler water level.
- Anti-vacuum valve.
- Cool Touch anti-burn steam wand and hot water outlet.
- Manometer for the boiler pressure control.
- Gauge for pump pressure control.
- Pressure switch commercial SIRAI.
- Manual reset safety thermostat.